Christine is a founding board member of Cone Man Running Productions which was just awarded the Houston Press 2017 Mastermind Award!
For more information about her photography work, click below!
- She was artistic director of the Spontaneous Smattering XII - a short play festival where shows are created and rehearsed in 24 hours! $2,100 and 450 canned goods were raised for the Houston Food Bank!
- She recently appeared onstage in Hay Fever by Noel Coward at Company OnStage.
- Christine was happy to be a part of Writing Our World at Rec Room. She directed the staged reading of Dinkytown by Taeyin ChoGlueck and performed as a politician in Election Day by Marissa Castillo.
- She directed an all female production of William Shakespeare's The Merry Wives of WIndsor for Boiling Point Players.
- She directed the world premiere of Our Cups Runneth Over by Michael Weems for Cone Man Running Productions at the Beacon Theatre.
- Her short play The Toasts was selected to be part of Cone Man Running's Five Minute Mile performed in November 2017 at the Beacon Theatre!
- Christine is directing the revival (or resurrection ?!?!?) of The Importance of Eating Earnest by Ben Plopper to be performed at Studio 101 in October.