Christine is a founding board member of Cone Man Running Productions which was just awarded the Houston Press 2017 Mastermind Award!
For more information about her photography work, click below!
- On Cone Man Running Productions' War of the Words podcast, Christine directed, produced and narrated the first stave of an unabridged reading of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol.
- Christine directed, edited and produced Cone Man's Cauldrons - a Halloween themed audio play festival where audioplays were released every day in October on Cone Man Running Productions' podcast, War of the Words.
- Christine acted in and directed the live streaming, audience interactive murder mystery play, Murder on the Deep Blue Sea (It's Really More of a Bay) written by Bryan Maynard and Michael Weems. She played Magda Chastain, one half of an international investigative duo.
- The original plan to direct Twelfth Night for Boiling Point Players and Company OnStage in the summer of 2020 has morphed into a miniseries! We filmed it as a 12 part miniseries using safe procedures and CDC guidelines and it is now Totally Twelfth Night - The Miniseries!
- Christine is hosting, directing and producing Cone Man Running's War of the Words: An Audioplay Bracket Battle podcast! Original audio plays are pitted against each other that the audience gets to vote on their favorite to see who advances to the next round!
- She got to direct her bucket list productions of Alan Ayckborn's play duo House/Garden performed simultaneously at Cone Man Running Production's Studio 233 and Studio 101 at Spring Street Studios!
- Christine directed Inherit the Wind for Cone Man Running Productions in November 2019.
- Her monologues And Before the Swimsuit Competition and The Customer Is Always Right were selected to be part of the Fifth Annual Five Minute Mile produced by Cone Man Running Productions!